From: Pamela Fairchild via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 9:12 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: pamelafairch...@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [CnD] Cutting mango [OU]

Dixie, I cut mangos like you do, but take time to eat whatever may have stuck
to the pit, even if all I get is juice on my chin. That said, if a sighted
person is handy, I pass the mango cutting on because they can always do it
neater and faster than I can. If I have to do it myself, that is fine. I loved
your description and saved it in my Kitchen tips file.

Pamela Fairchild
<pamelafairch...@comcast.net>