Jeanne,

I bought the talking toaster oven through Blind Mice a few weeks back. Since my
kitchen is being remodeled I have not yet taken it out of the box but am
looking forward to using it. Here is information from the web site plus the
link to it:

https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Item_Detail?itemid=5447225

Black  & Decker Talking Toaster Oven Image
View Larger Image

This modified Black and  Decker, counter top, feature rich talking toaster oven
allows persons with  low or no vision to cook foods independently.
Dale & Cheryl demonstrate this amazing Black & Decker Talking Toaster Oven on
Cooking In The Dark! Listen Here
Set the cook mode, the temperature and the cook time confidently with voice
feedback!
It's  high quality male voice is clear and  easy to understand.
! The Talking Black & Decker Toaster Oven has a 12” x12” x 8.5” cooking chamber
and 1200 Watts of cooking power.
It is so simple to operate!
Bake two 12” pizzas at once in it's large 12 x 12 x 8 inch cooking chamber!.

• Fits Up to 9-Slices of bread or Two 12” Pizzas - Cook all your favorite foods
• Fully Stainless Steel
• Bake, Broil, Toast, Keep Warm Controls - One-touch functions for a variety of
uses
• Convection Cooking - Saves time and energy while cooking
• Maximum Cook Temperature 450°F - Energy-efficient alternative to the
conventional oven
• Timer with Stay-On Function - Lets you know when cooking is complete
• Bake Pan and Broil Rack Included - Lets you cook a variety of meals
• Dual-Position Rack Slots - Placing the rack closer to or farther from the
broiler
• Removable Crumb Tray - Easy cleaning

Specifications
• 4 cook modes: Bake, Broil, Toast, Warm
Bake mode temperature range 200-450F
Broil mode temperature range 250-450F
Toast mode temperature range 250-450F
Warm mode temperature range 125-175F
• Convection and regular bake mode.
• 12” x 12” x 8.5” chamber (9 slice)
• Clear and intelligible male voice
• 8 volume level settings
• Timed cooking only: 5min to 4 hours.
• Integrated talking cooking timer
• Embossed keys make them easy to locate  by touch.
• Simple to operate.
• One button presses inform user of current  settings and remaining cook or
kitchen timer  times.
• 10 Amp current draw at 120VAC (1200W)
• Dimensions:  18.25  Wide x 14.0  Deep x  11.5 High (inches)
• All stainless steel construction with glass door.
• Weight 18lbs
• Warranty 1 year parts and labor.
• Modified in USA
• Includes:
TTO-1 Talking Toaster Oven
• Written Instructions
• Narrated Instructions on CD.
• Crumb tray, two Cooking racks, flat Bake Pan / Broil tray,  and rack Push /
Pull Stick included
Suggested Retail Price: $399.99
Mice Price: $339.99
Length: 18.25