Yeah I have a friend who uses it as well and loves the service. He’s blind with
his sighted wife and likes being able to order groceries from his own home. The
nice thing is they bring the groceries right to you and put them inside. They
even text you along the way if they should run into any issues or if you wanted
any substitutions. The shoppers are friendly.  Hey I would suggest give them a
try for a month I believe they have a trial at least for two weeks for you to
try out.

Kimberly