Ron, you can use farfalle or bow tie pasta which is much easier to handle
than long lasagna noodles.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Ron Kolesar via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 8:58 PM
To: Cooking In The Dark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Ron Kolesar <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>
Subject: [CnD] A thank you letter.

Just wanted to say thanks from a bachelor cook for the advice on cooking
lasagna noodles a little easier and the tip on garlic.
I love lasagna and Italian cooking.
Which is easier?
Making the layers of lasagna noodles or rolling them up for lasagna roll
ups?
You never can have enough garlic.
But for some weird reason, to much garlic and you lose friends. SMILES.
Will have to try the pre cooked noodles the next time with the awesome
talking toaster oven any advice on doing a small roast with those awesome
baby potatoes and baby carrots as well?.
One question to my fellow blind cooks.
Is there a easy step by step recipe for making a easy mac and cheese?
I really enjoy the c shaped noodles, but found out that the craft box makes
enough for two servings.
Would love a recipe for any Italian dish my fellow blind cooks would love to
share for me to practice on.
I'm already a subscriber to our cooking in the dark podcasts.
Can most of it be made and or melted in the microwave to cut down on
dirtying pots and or pans?
Would love to learn how to make it instead of having my care attendant make
it for me all of the time.
I do most of all of my own cooking as a fellow blind cook, unless it comes
to keeping track of those portions.
We all need to watch our portions to keep a low waste line. SMILES.
May I ask my fellow blind cooks how they do that without vision?
Now for a thank you present for answering all of my questions.
I love the grand biscuits.
Instead of getting them in their cans, I've found them easier from Sam's
Club in a huge zip lock bag.
The only thing you still have to watch out for is when they freeze, they
stick together.
Would love a tip on attempting to keep them separated while still in their
bag.
I guess everything in life has it's good points as well as their bad points.

SMILES.
Many thanks for the help and the advice.
Ron KR3DOG who's always ready to learn something new.
Best Whishes,From Ron Kolesar Volunteer Certified Licensed Emergency
Communications Station And Volunteer Certified Licensed Ham Radio Station