The regular oven is perfectly safe, just as long as you use oven mitts. I use
it and a toaster oven, depending on what I'm cooking.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf
Of Brennen Kinch via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 1:52 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Brennen Kinch
Subject: Re: [CnD] cooking tips / try a crock pot

Yeah I have an Amazon smart oven which is like a little bit bigger than a
microwave and then I have a magic chef talking toaster oven and I’d rather use
those over the regular oven because I feel like they’re safer I’ve only used
the crockpot once and I feel like I didn’t have very good luck with it it kept
sounded like it was sizzling so i kept adding water to it and I added so much
water that when I was cooking so it just eventually rose to the top of the
crockpot LOL so it was a struggle to say the least

Sent from my iPhone