With my talking toaster oven the way it’s set up I have a bit of a hard time
standing to the side of it when opening it I guess maybe because of the way
it’s set up but with my new Amazon oven I just got it opens like a microwave
door so when that happens I am able to sort of move my self to the side because
I’m behind the door when I’m opening it so I feel like that helps a lot

Sent from my iPhone