Hello, All!

Do you peel your regular sized carrots or leave them unpeeled?  When he was
alive, my friend Howard never peeled his carrots, but cooked them unpeeled.

Red potatoes, I cook them with the skin on.  I hardly buy russet potatoes
anymore.
The toughest thing to peel is ginger root because it ots irregular shape.
I find the best way to do it is with the mandoline on the thinnest
setting.  Still, some spots are hard to get at with a regular potato
peeler.  I do the best I can.

I know baby carrots are already peeled and ready to go.  I got some
regular-sized carrots for a change and they are slender, so when I take the
peel off, there is hardly enough carrot to taste.

I hope I didn't open a can of worms.

Best,
Marie