The book is in both Braille and Audio
Bread machine baking: perfect every time : 75 foolproof bread and dessert
recipes custom-created for the 12 most popular bread machines
DB36413
And
BR09257

Its problem is that every recipe is repeated twelve times; the book is out of
date since those dozen machines are no longer around.

I guess it's hard to do generic recipes but bookshare has six bread machine
cookbooks that do.

Mine wasn't that accessible either; it's a Goldstar. But I used dennison's
laminating plastic which sticks like the dickens to label its controls.

It's very important to open the lid and check the forming dough. I have the
advantage of having learned to bake bread from scratch with my Grandma when I
was seven so I know how it's supposed to feel.

--Debee