Thanks what machine is blind friendly?
Again can I make keto bread with the machine?
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Nicole Massey via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2020 11:13 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Nicole Massey <ny...@gypsyheir.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Question about the bread machine.

The Bread Machine Baker is my favorite bread machine book, with a lot of
recipes that are straightforward -- the instructions are almost always, "Put
ingredients in order in the machine, close lid and turn it on." It's on my
to be scanned and proofread list.

Sent from my HAL 9000 in transit to Jupiter