Thanks, Mary. I think it'll go well with Immigrant's single-serve
microwave Mac and Cheese based on your msg. It also gives me an idea
for his and hers mac salad, since David can't have seafood.

Are you the same Mary that's on the very quiet Blind-Sudoku list? If
yes, it's good to catch up with you again. Please say Hi to Aaron for
me.

More Later,
Dani