I think you're right about that.

On 8/16/2020 7:56 PM, diane.fann7--- via Cookinginthedark wrote:
Seems like dymo tape looses it's stick more than it use to.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Dani Pagador via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 10:40 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Dani Pagador <pocketfulofs...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Labeling problem

That's why I went with the sewing elastic. It lets me make use of dymo tape
that has lost its stick but can still be brailled on; I just make the label
and don't peel off the backing.

Then there's that I always seem to run out of stuff in the middle of a
project, and Ben Franklin and Office Depot are a lot closer than blind
specialty sites, though I do appreciate the sites. I'm just a little bit too
distractable, so if I'm in the middle of an organize-the-kitchen-and-pantry
fit, I'd better take advantage of that energy while it's there; having to
wait for two weeks for Free Matter breaks my stride, and who knows when I'll
get that kind of energy again?

More Later,
Dani

P.S. Amazon sells the elastic in a big roll. I'm good to go for at least a
year.

On 8/16/20, diane.fann7--- via Cookinginthedark