Thinking of using the hole punch and maybe buying some sewing elastic, but I
might actually use something like plastic index cards instead.  They used to
have this skived tape, no backing.  I haven't seen that in ages.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Dani Pagador via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 9:06 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Dani Pagador <pocketfulofs...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Labeling problem

Hi, Mary.
Get some sewing elastic and a hole punch. Make your  labels using the Dymo
tape you have, and punch a hole at each end. Tie elastic in a loop to fit
your bag, and you're good to go. It's this cheapskate's way of dealing with
Braille in the freezer or fridge where condensation could be a problem.

I like the sewing elastic because it holds up well and doesn't get sticky
and melt on you when it gets old, the way rubber bands do.

HTH,
Dani

On 8/16/20, diane.fann7--- via Cookinginthedark
<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:
> Blind Mice Mart has labels. They are plastic strips with a whole in
> each end. They have elastics to attach. Seed packets sound small, but,
> it might work.

Thanks.