Really! The things you can learn; something new every day.

On 8/24/2020 10:30 AM, meward1954--- via Cookinginthedark wrote:
It is spelled sriracha.  Sometimes it is also called rooster sauce.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Linda S. via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 12:29 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Linda S. <lindahoney...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Homemade taco seasoning

My favorite for putting on eggs, or meat is called tapatillo. But again,
it's full of salt, and is pretty hot. Has tons of flavor though, and I also
like ciracha; sorry for the spelling.

On 8/24/2020 10:25 AM, Jude DaShiell via Cookinginthedark wrote:
I liked pico de gallo piquante sauce better than any of those salsas
now marketed.
If you're in WalMart, some idiot manufacturers mis-labeled jars of
jalapinio peppers as nachos.  So if you can't find your jalapinios,
that's why.