Hi Everyone:

Dani, I cut it the same way. Dale said something like: Hold the cantaloupe with the stem side down?, and cut almost all the way through. Then turn it and do the same thing? Then he moved on to something else. Wish I could hear the episode again.

As far as peeling it, I don't think that you could peel it with a vegetable peeler as the skin is so thick and rough. So, the way Dale talked about it, it sounded so easy, but after that second turn, then what? (smile)