From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf
Of Rebeca V via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021 2:38 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Rebeca V <rebeca...@gmail.com>
Subject: [CnD] Crockpot recipes

Hello friends, I survived thought a crockpot for a while and I was hoping to
get one for Christmas. Well I did So I’m happy because I can continue to
multitask as usual.
When I was a single mom, I was content with recipes like corn chowder and other
vegetarian stuff. But my other half is a meat and potatoes kind of guy. So do
any of you have any types of recipes that you would like to share?
I’m thinking something along the line of recipes with affordable cuts of meat
or maybe even chicken legs and thighs.

Have a wonderful weekend
Sincerely, Rebeca and family