Dear WB chairs and members, While I’ don’t know Peter, I had the opportunity to chat with Bastiaan in the past and I strongly support his standing as co-chair of the WG.
Best Regards, Luca -- Luca Cicchelli Interconnection Manager TOP-IX - TOrino Piemonte Internet eXchange www.top-ix.org <http://www.top-ix.org/> > On 10 Jul 2026, at 12:37, Johan Helsingius via cooperation-wg > <[email protected]> wrote: > > Deat cooperation WG members, > > We have received two expressions of interest for co-chair by > the deadline, Peter Koch and Bastiaan Goslings. I hereby call > for discussion (as per the Cooperation WG Chair Selection Process > at: > https://www.ripe.net/community/wg/active-wg/coop/cooperation-wg-chair-selection-process/ > > All members, please feel free to comment, ask questions and express > support/approval (or non-) for the candidates. > > As per the process, two weeks after the call for discussion, so > 24 July, the Chair/s declare a decision, based on the mailing list > discussion. > > Julf (on behalf of the coop WG chair team) > > ----- > To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, > please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/cooperation-wg.ripe.net/ > As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the > email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. More > details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/
----- To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/cooperation-wg.ripe.net/ As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/
