Hi Paul,

I could not find  NCS copy chain function under my coot 0.4.1. I was trying
to update my coot using fink, but failed. So I did it in a maybe unusual
way:
1, I use SSM superinpose my A chain to B, C, D, accoring to the rotation and
translation matrix I got from coot , I run pdbset to creat chain B,C,D from
rebuilt-A chain one by one
2, then I open chain A and converted chain B,C,D in coot again and merged
then
It is a bit labourious.....

thanks!

Qing