I totally agree that having two tool bars which are close to being identical
creates confusion.

My preference would be that the two widgets be merged into one, even if
shorter, tool bar (please)? The idea of having a pop-out menu was inspired,
but if one or two buttons have to go, so be it. The ones thrown out could
(maybe) go into the "Other modelling tools" menu.

Just my two Eurocents.

Thanks again for the coo(l/t) software.

Mark

--