Kay Diederichs wrote:
Victor Alves schrieb:

One other question. In this link,
http://www.ysbl.york.ac.uk/~emsley/coot/build-info

Should I not use any builds which are red?

What about the size of the green bar?

from quick inspection I would guess that green bars mean "built less than 24 hours ago" and red bar "more than 1 day old".

That's right. Because the builds happen every night [1] the colours are a hint to us that something may have gone wrong in the daily/nightly builds.

I have been thinking about reworking this page, because now that it is used by users (not just developers) it is problematic that a big red bar sometimes represents a quite recent build (as the comment from Victor suggests).

Paul.

[1] actually, there are exceptions, which make things non-straightforward.