hello there

       I am in the process of refining a protein structure complexed to DNA
promoter site.  I ran into difficulty as i try to move a few bases into
patch of electron density that is obviously meant for them.  dragging the
bases with real space refine zone and/or regularize zone neither break open
the phosphate back bone bounds or turn everything into knots.
       I know there is nothing wrong with the naming convention of my bases
since I changed them from DT to Td after similar blog.
      Any suggestion on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Norm