To enable both on windows you have to do something slightly subtle:

- Click on the title-bar icon (top-left corner) of the command window, and select "Properties". - Under the "Options" tab, check "QuickEdit mode" (this will allow you to select things) - Under the "Layout" tab, increase "Screen Buffer Size" to have a "Height" of 9999 (the maximum). - When you hit OK and it asks you how to change this, check "for all future sessions" (something like that).

Now you have some approximately unix shell-like behaviour in that window. To select text to the clip-board, you have to first left-click-&-drag it, and then right-click: the highlight goes away, but the text has been copied. To paste it in another command window, right-click again. (Or do paste any other way in WYSIWYG, e.g. nedit, word, etc.)

HTH
phx