Hi,
     A nice terminal program which has more features than the Windows "cmd"
window (like easier copy and paste) is Console:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/console/

The best version for me is this one:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/console/files/console-devel/2.00/Console-2.00b147-Beta_32bit.zip/download
 (it's a beta, but the last stable release was in 2005, and the betas are
still being released).

Because I'm usually happier with unix style commands I then install cygwin,
and get console to use the cygwin bash shell. Then you can redirect your
standard output to a file:
$superpose << EOF > superpose.log
(superpose commands go here!)
>EOF

The cygwin stuff is rather more involved and takes time to configure, but at
least the "Console" program is an easy replacement for the windows "cmd"
shell.

Good luck.

Mark