Hi all,
I am refining a protein structure with phenix and COOT, and COOT worked fine
for three runs. The pdb file is composed of two protein chains, two ligand
chains, and a water chain.  Suddenly at the last run the pdb file opened by
COOT only has chain A but the mtz file still displays all the chains, while the
same file opened by Pymol contains all the chains. Does anyone know how to
solve the problem?
I am using Mac OS 10.6.8 system, and the COOT version is 0.7. I have tried to
uninstall and install it several times with two installation files (one from
the CCP4 website, the other from a link on phenix documentation), and it does
not help.

Thanks!

Jane