Just to add to Hari's question: I tried to show a user how to do the same
thing last week, and found it much too complicated.  I'd love to see a
function that lets me swap chains with their symmetry mates - this
situation comes up all the time and I've also had to resort to PyMOL in the
past.  Ideally there would be a menu item that would direct me to select a
chain, then pop up a dialog box showing a list of symmetry operators,
similar to the rotamer selection dialog.

thanks,
Nat