Another one to chalk on the list of things that would be nice to have but not
really needed - I feel like having a delete chain option in the ‘Delete item’
dialog would be very handy…

I often find myself needing to delete a chain (from a complex or oligomer for
example), and I always switch the color to Jone’s Rainbow and then hunt around
for the N- and C- termini and use delete zone, which works but is a little
cumbersome.

Being able to click on a single atom from the desired chain to delete it would
speed things up tremendously, for example when editing the kind of
spaghetti-model that sometimes comes out of buccaneer or Arp/warp at low
resolution (where there a lot of peptide fragments that need cleaning up).

Best,
Oliver.