Hi all - I’ve just set up a little page for user generated coot scripts at
cootscripts.tiddlyspace.com.

I’ve put up a few example scripts/extensions (mostly python, as I don’t really
know any scheme) that I find useful while building, please feel free to add
your own.

I feel like this could be a useful adjunct to the mailing list - there are many
useful snippets of code on the mailing list, but searching for them can be
difficult after a couple of years go by.

Placing scripts, useful key bindings etc in an easily searchable and editable
repository might make them easier to find (and modify/improve) later.

The login and password for editing are both cootscripts. Feedback/thoughts
welcome.

Best,
Oliver.