Dear Jan,

in principle you can (ab-)use the program mrtailor for this purpose. You
provide the PDB file, the sequence alignment (the way you want it to be
aligned) and it will mutate only the mismatches and leave all other
residues in the PDB file untouched. There is a command line option but
also the GUI mrtailor-gui at
http://shelx.uni-ac.gwdg.de/~tg/research/programs/mrtailor/

Best,
Tim