Hello Everyone,

When we run coot (0.8.2) on our CentOS 6_x64 systems and attempt
DRAW=>Screenshot=>povray or raster3d we get an error similar to the following.
We are using the latest build for CentOS 6_x64. The latest build for CentOS
5_x64 works fine on our CentOS 5 systems. Systems use the same NVIDIA graphics
(K600) and driver version (340.32)

CentOS 6_x64 error:

((safe_scheme_command) Error in proc: key:  system-error  args:  (execlp ~A (No
such file or directory) (2)))
coot-bin: Fatal IO error 0 (Success) on X server :0.0.

Gdk-ERROR **: The program 'coot-bin' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadGC (invalid GC parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 10420 error_code 13 request_code 60 minor_code 0)
aborting...
/home/dgb/coot/bin/coot: line 273: 28394 Aborted                 (core dumped)
$coot_bin "$@"
ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link:
ERROR: file: "libguilegtk-2.0", message: "file not found"

Any help, comments ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Douglas Bailey
NCI-Frederick
1050 Boyles Street