BogoMIPS:              5333.63
Virtualization:        VT-x
L1d cache:             32K
L1i cache:             32K
L2 cache:              256K
L3 cache:              8192K
NUMA node0 CPU(s):     0-3,8-11
NUMA node1 CPU(s):     4-7,12-15
Flags:                 fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx
rdtscp lm constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl xtopology
nonstop_tsc aperfmperf eagerfpu pni dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3
cx16 xtpr pdcm dca sse4_1 sse4_2 popcnt lahf_lm ssbd ibrs ibpb stibp tpr_shadow
vnmi flexpriority ept vpid dtherm ida spec_ctrl intel_stibp flush_l1d
[satyshur@dingo ~]$

all of my systems are legacy. I can go back to using the older version of
sbgrid if recommended.

kas
Launch Date Q1'09

Kenneth A. Satyshur, M.S., Ph.D.

Senior Scientist,

College of Ag and Life Sciences: Department of Bacteriology;

School of Medicine and Public Health:

Departments of Biomolecular Chemistry,

Neuroscience, Oncology, and Carbone Cancer Center

(Small Molecule Screening Facility)

University of Wisconsin-Madison

Madison, Wisconsin, 53706

608-215-5207