I just wanted to start a conversation around expanding Copr to output flatpak
files using Fedora (likely others like Gnome, KDE, etc too) runtimes. As
flatpak is being pushed into the world, getting ahead of the curve and helping
people turn their projects into flatpaks with Copr would be a good benefit on
the community side, and likely just as helpful for fedora package maintainers
who will work on flatpaks in the future.
As you don't actually need to use rpms to make flatpaks, an entirely new mock
plugin could be made for that purpose, if one doesn't already exist that I am
unaware of. Would help to bring it into Koji as well in the future. There may
be another way to just install a built rpm into a chroot and turn around and
add the metadata and build-export into a flatpak repo and ignore mock
altogether.
Thoughts?