Dne 21.3.2017 v 17:41 David Haltinner napsal(a):
> As you don't actually need to use rpms to make flatpaks, an entirely new mock
> plugin could be made for that purpose, if one doesn't already exist that I am
> unaware of. Would help to bring it into Koji as well in the future. There may
> be another way to just install a built rpm into a chroot and turn around and
> add the metadata and build-export into a flatpak repo and ignore mock
> altogether.

The Flatpack build is entirely different process. And it does not need chroots
as mock has. So writing mock plugins will
make little or no benefit.

But yeah, having one command to build it in one step would be nice. Right now
you have to call several `flatpack`
commands. And I will put aside the fact that if you try the steps in:
  http://flatpak.org/hello-world.html
it simply does not work.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA