Dnia 2012-01-29, nie o godzinie 23:19 -0500, robert bauer pisze:
> We started off using Cordia to refer to Maemo UI on MeeGo..  So it
> could be confusing.  Can we use Cordia only when referring to Maemo
> UI?

You are talking about Cordia Hildon-Desktop. 'Cordia HD' for short.

Cordia is becoming an umbrella project for several interests in
GNOME-Mobile platforms. Hildon is one of them.
Think Apache Project with its Apache HTTPD, Apache Tomcat, Apache
SpamAssassin etc. etc.

So, to not get confused please always use Cordia HD when referring to
Hildon branch of Cordia.

We have yet do come up with a good name for Dawati branch. Any ideas?