Ulf Zibis wrote:
Am 15.07.2009 16:55, Dalibor Topic schrieb:
Ulf Zibis wrote:
but what to do with this script to make it work for me?

I'm not sure I understand the question correctly - webrev is a shell script that uses ksh, so you could mark it as executable and run it using ksh, for
example.

Ulf
Dalibor, thanks.

I'm not sure, if this runs on Windows. I have looked in my CYGWIN shell,
but ksh is not available. May be I can upgrade it.

But does this script help me, to have an account on webrev server ?
There is no webrev server,

... and what does this script do? Does it open a GUI where I can enter
the mercurial changeset to upload?
The script will create a set of diffs which you can view easily in a web browser. Much easier to read than a standard diff.

-Ulf