Lance J. Andersen wrote:
Jessie,

This looks promising. Are you looking also to have this as a plugin to Netbeans and Eclipse as that would make this even more useful?

I've thought about it. But I wanted to have something as lightweight as possible AND I don't know anything about NetBeans or Eclipse plugins :-)

Regards
lance

Jean-Christophe Collet wrote:
Sure.

I'm putting the final touches to a tool I call jHg
It's a simple mercurial front end and a webrev generator. All written in Java.
It has a GUI as well a command line interface.
With it you can easily:
- browse through the history of any mercurial workspace and of any file in the workspace
- search the history
- view the details of any changeset or group of changesets
- view the details of the current status
- Commit, Push, Pull, Update or Revert changes.
- Generate a webrev of any set of changes. Upload it to cr.openjdk.java.net and/or preview the webrev in the browser.

I've attached a couple of simple screenshots.
Right now the tool is being tested internally and I'm fixing the last kinks. Hopefully I'll make it available to the community very soon.

begin:vcard
fn:Jean-Christophe Collet
n:Collet;Jean-Christophe
org:Sun Microsystems
adr:;;2 rue de Jargonnant;Geneva;;1207;Switzerland
email;internet:jean-christophe.col...@sun.com
title:Staff Engineer
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1