On 11/22/11 11:56 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 22/11/2011 02:08, David Holmes wrote:

Chris - are you keeping on eye on these test changes and whether there
will be any sync'ing up needed with Doug's CVS?

I've been keepng an eye on these, from a distance ;-)

We have in the past pushed a few changes upstream to Doug's CVS. Not that many, and it's not common practice. What we could do here is accumulate all these test changes, then I'll create a patch based on Doug's CVS source and work with him to get it integrated (up stream).

That's given that Doug agrees with these changes, but given the level of scrutiny here I hope we can do a sufficient job that Doug would be happy to accept such a patch.

Make sense? Otherwise, we will have to work upstream with Doug on each CR and then pull it into OpenJDK (I'm not in favor of this approach).

One thing we need to avoid though is getting out of sync with the CVS sources for these test, that would make future integrations a pain!

-Chris.

-Alan.