Kurchi,

Great work. I've been through the complete webrev and I think it looks good. Just a few minor comments:

 - there are API changes, but only in sun private implementation
   classes, so this should be fine.

 - Minor indentation nit where method declaration return type
   was generified. The method args on subsequent lines should be
   equally indented. Example LoaderHandler.java L152:

      public static Class<?> loadClass(String codebase, String name,

 - There are opportunities to use auto boxing/unboxing

   >: diff RMIGenerator.java
   99c99
   <                     version = versionOptions.get(arg);
   ---
   >                     version = (versionOptions.get(arg)).intValue();

   ConnectionMultiplexer.java
   >: diff ConnectionMultiplexer.java ConnectionMultiplexer.java.1
   133a134
   <             Integer idObj;
   150c151,152
   >                     info = connectionTable.get(id);
   ---
   <                     idObj = new Integer(id);
   <                     info = connectionTable.get(idObj);
   158c160
   >                         connectionTable.put(id, info);
   ---
   <                         connectionTable.put(idObj, info);

-Chris.