Hi Kurchi,

   overall the changes look good.  I have a few comments:

- TCPTransport: Lines #552/553: I actually prefer the way it was as I think it's more readable. - RMIMasterSocketFactory: Line #244: The comment was removed, was there a reason for this? - HttpInputStream: Line #73: Why even have this if statement? I'd make this a comment instead, something like if contentLengthFound, we should probably do something in this case. - CGIHandler: Line #288: Why even have this if statement? I'd make this a comment instead, something like if contentLengthFound, we should probably do something in this case.

Darryl