Hi Alan and David,
So is it OK to commit the patch in Terminator class? I think Neil will continue proposing the change in cvmi mailing list.
  Many thanks to all.

Best regards,
Frank

On 8/17/2012 4:58 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 16/08/2012 16:32, Neil Richards wrote:
:

However, I still consider that VM modification would be logically
orthogonal to Frank's suggested change, and suggest that his change
could continue to be approved for contribution at this point, regardless
of the separate VM-related discussion in this area.

Both David and I have already reviewed Frank's change and okay with it.

I'll leave it to you whether you want to propose a change to JVM_RegisterSignal.

-Alan