Correct, so it depends on how the system properties are used.

In my area, sometimes a system property is always re-read so it's safe to run related tests in agentvm. Sometimes it's read at initialization time and a static field is set, if there is no way to reset that static field, your tests might have to run in othervm mode.

Thanks
Max