Hi!

This is a review request to add only the test case for the following OracleJDK issue:

[ 7198904 : (alt-rt) TreeMap.clone is broken ]

The issue (root cause) is not in OpenJDK (i.e. the problem was OracleJDK specific), but the test case is valid for both so it should go into OpenJDK so we can prevent a similar issue from ever happening in both releases moving forward.

webrev:

[ Code Review for jdk ]
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dbuck/7198904/webrev.00/

The OracleJDK fix (closed source) is ready and has already passed code review. I intend to push both the OracleJDK fix and this test case into their respective repositories at the same time once this review is done.

Regards,
-Buck