On 8/01/2013 5:30 PM, Dan Xu wrote:
David,

Thanks for your reply.

I saw other jobs also had the similar jprt command. I wonder why others
could succeed in the build.

I'm not seeing such successes. I am seeing similar failures eg:

http://prt-web.us.oracle.com//archive/2013/01/2013-01-08-005620.bpb.jdk/JobEmail.txt

Looks like core-libs has had a bit of a flag-day with langtools (the second is recent time - doclint was the other), and it is catching a lot of people unawares.

David

-Dan