Ah, it seems com/sun/tools/jdeps needs to be included in IMPORT_TOOLS_PACKAGES in jdk/make/common/internal/Defs-langtools.gmk.

-Max

On 01/09/2013 11:16 AM, Weijun Wang wrote:
I'm not talking about JPRT build.

I fetched all tl8 repos and do a full build, the jdeps command runs.

Then I use this build as ALT_JDK_IMPORT_PATH to do a partial images
build in jdk/make still shows

   com/sun/tools/jdeps : no such file or directory

What am I missing here?

Thanks
Max