On 01/24/2013 03:10 PM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 24/01/2013 13:49, Peter Levart wrote:
Should I file a RFE first?
Sorry I don't have time at the moment to study the proposed patch but just to mention that it has come up a few times, its just that it never bubbled up to the top of anyone's list. Here's the bug tracking it:

http://bugs.sun.com/view_bug.do?bug_id=7123493

-Alan.
I belive that is another bottleneck. It is mentioning the Proxy.getProxyClass method which also uses synchronization for maintaining a cache of proxy classes by request parameters. I could as well try to fix this too in the same patch if there is interest.

Regards, Peter