On 25/01/2013 2:36 AM, Peter Levart wrote:
On 01/24/2013 04:45 PM, Peter Levart wrote:

Is there really no existing alignment gap in j.l.Class layout that a
boolean can slide into?

There might be, I will check.
All instance fields in j.l.Class are either references or ints.

Instance are also 8-byte aligned though so does that leave any slop where an extra field would not make an actual difference. (I should know the answer to that after the ReflectionData changes but don't recall.)

Note: I have not looked at this, just considering the "add a field" aspect of it.

David

Regards, Peter