Dmitry Samersoff skrev 25/3/13 6:11 PM:
Jesper,

Tryed to apply your patch as I'm quite inetresting to have really
working NB project for jdk and hotspot.

1. Directory structure looks strange (see screenshot1)

The structure in the Projects tab shows the NetBeans project hierarchy. It's not related to the OpenJDK project hierarchy. The "Files" tab (to the right of the project tab) will show you the directory structure as it looks on disk. I think this is the tab you want to use for browsing the directories.

2. netbeans doesn't work for JDK tests (see screenshot2) -

    netbeans doesn't pick files
    from test directory (JDK-only project have the same issue)

    netbeans doesn't pick changes from files in JDK tree - i.e
    if I add/change class name in JDK tree, netbeans still treated it
    as unresolved within test (JDK-only project have the same issue)

I have mainly looked at the hotspot code when creating the project so I'm not surprised to see that there are things that don't work in for instance the jdk. I'll look at this tomorrow.

Thank you for your comments,
/Jesper

-Dmitry