Sure, micro-optimization doesn't necessarily buy much, and might be useless
with a sufficiently smart JIT and micro-benchmarking is known to be
difficult and surprising.  Nevertheless, we who have been writing
performance-critical code in core libraries have developed a style that
hotspot is known to love.

The biggest question for me is why length() is being called repeatedly.
 Can't you just copy the length once?  Since it's an interface call, it
might not always be easy for the JIT to inline.

Untested, but I would write this in bonkers-for-performance style like this:

    public default IntStream codePoints3() {
        class CodePointIterator implements PrimitiveIterator.OfInt {
            int cur = 0;
            final int length = length();

            @Override
            public void forEachRemaining(IntConsumer block) {
                final int length = this.length;
                for (int i = cur; i < length;) {
                    char c = charAt(i++);
                    if (!isHighSurrogate(c))
                        block.accept(c);
                    else {
                        forEachRemainingSupplementary(block, i);
                        break;
                    }
                }
                cur = length;
            }

            private void forEachRemainingSupplementary(IntConsumer block,
                                                       int i) {
                int cp;
                for (i--; i < length; i += charCount(cp)) {
                    cp = codePointAt(CharSequence.this, cur);
                    block.accept(cp);
                }
            }

            public boolean hasNext() {
                return cur < length;
            }

            public int nextInt() {
                if (cur >= length) {
                    throw new NoSuchElementException();
                }
                char c = charAt(cur++);
                return isHighSurrogate(c) ? nextIntSupplementary(c) : c;
            }

            private int nextIntSupplementary(char highSurrogate) {
                if (cur < length) {
                    char c = charAt(cur);
                    if (isLowSurrogate(c)) {
                        cur++;
                        return toCodePoint(highSurrogate, c);
                    }
                }
                return highSurrogate;
            }
        }

        return StreamSupport.intStream(() ->
                Spliterators.spliteratorUnknownSize(
                        new CodePointIterator(),
                        Spliterator.ORDERED),
                Spliterator.SUBSIZED | Spliterator.SIZED |
Spliterator.ORDERED);
    }