Hi Mandy,

JdepsTask:

Given that the dot graph output is likely to be just as human readable as your
original format it is very tempting just to support that format. In fact it is
likely to be more human readable since the output is of a known syntax. So IMHO
we don't need a format option and dot graph output is sufficient.

 636             log.format("digraph G {%n");

Perhaps a better name can be chosen for the title of the summary graph?

You don't need to pass in the log PrintWriter to the OutputWriter
implementations if they are non-static i.e. sometimes you use "out" and
sometimes you use "log".

PlatformClassPath:

  53     static boolean contains(Archive archive) {
  54         return javaHomeArchives.contains(archive) &&
!archive.getFileName().equals("jfxrt.jar");
  55     }

Just curious: why is the the check for "jfxrt.jar" required?

Profiles:

You might be able to use a lambda expression when creating the comparator for
the TreeSet:

  Set<Profile> profiles = new TreeSet<Profile>((p1, p2) -> { ... });

I realize that is just for debugging so it's not really important, but i have
lambda goggles on so cannot help it :-)

Paul.