On 10/06/2013 21:57, Peter Levart wrote:
:

I should note that ReflectionData is invalidated when the class is redefined. I don't know if generic signature is one of those things that can change with class redefinition, but invalidation is just one purpose of ReflectionData and the other is caching (via SoftReference), so generic signature can be added to it for that purpose. If 'genericSignature' is cached on ReflectionData then it would be consistent to also cache the derived 'genericInfo', what do you think?

A redefine or retransform is allowed to change attributes so while signatures/modifier/hierarchy can't change then the Signature attribute might. So I think it's right in the current webrev (but good to think about such things).

-Alan.