On 09/09/2013 07:27 PM, Joel Borggrén-Franck wrote:
On 9 sep 2013, at 19:00, Joel Borggrén-Franck <joel.fra...@oracle.com> wrote:

The issue is that since we added static methods to interfaces those have
erroneously been reflected in getMethods of implementing classes. This fix
filters out static interface methods from superinterfaces when adding methods.
I have also added a note to the javadoc for both getMembers and
getDeclaredMembers pointing this out (though it is implied from JLS).
Correcting myself, I added a note to getMethods() and getMethod(String name …)

getDeclaredMethod{s} shouldn't need a note.

cheers
/Joel

also Joel you can use for-each and avoid to load ma[i] twice
(even if the JIT will certainly avoid the double load in this specific case).

void addAllNonStatic(Method[] methodArray) {
    for (Method method:methodArray) {
        if (!Modifier.isStatic(method.getModifiers())) {
            add(method);
        }
    }
}