Hi,

Please review the new webrev at
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~henryjen/ccc/8023524/1/webrev/

The updated code will attempt to escape potentially bad characters(based
on our best knowledge on Windows and common systems), it's not likely we
can avoid problem for all file systems.

Anyhow, we avoid characters that can be used to navigate (known) file
system, and if there is any other invalid characters, that should cause
an IOException failed to create file and just skip dumping of that class.

Let me know if there are other concerns.

Cheers,
Henry